Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy birthday Quinn


Happy number two, my beautiful little fellow. xxx

When I found out we were having a boy I was overjoyed but a little panicked at the same time. I mean, what do I know about boys?

Well now I understand of course that he's more than a boy, he's a person. And such an interesting person too. He's assertive, lively, affectionate, mischievous, so so funny... he's wonderful. And I love him more than I could have ever imagined.

I can't believe he's two already.

3 comments:

smelly said...

Happy Birthday Master Quinn,

We think that you are looking a very big boy now. Can't wait to see again!

Love Smelly and family

Penni Russon said...

Oh happy birthday Quinn, sorry we're late. I've been thinking of you heaps this month, but not paying any attention to the date!! So the 14th slipped by. But lots of love from us to you, see you in a week or so hopefully.

love FUMP

Nahlia said...

I am a lousy aunt! Happy birthday Quinn!

I am a lousy sister too! Just realised last night I forgot my sister's birthday on the 8th

Time to go suck up...