Friday, February 5, 2010

Who's your doppelgänger?

There is a facebook thing going around at the moment about doppelgängers and I thought I'd post  here about it. According to Wikipedia, doppelgänger has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person. Beginning early years of high school I've been told I look like Sally Field. So much so that I acquired the nickname Gidget (one of her characters, TV series of the same name) for a few years. I was also compared to Jenny Morris, though now that my hair is shorter I don't see any resemblance.
Who do you look like?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yet another Sally?

I do love her in Brothers & Sisters...

Anonymous said...

oh you poor thing, being compared to the flying nun. Unfortunately now she just looks like someone who whines a lot, and her sulky mouth stops me even looking at Brothers & Sisters.

I'd have to look at jenny morris' current hair do...

from the tina arena doppelganger, remind me not to butcher my hair short like she did either!

im sure you can guess who this is haha