Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end of another year


Christmas and New Years Eve 2011 leapt on me with a bit of a surprise. I have felt so busy this year, even though I got so much more accomplished in 2010. Here is a very brief summary of my 2011:
Mieke aced grade 2. Quinn mastered riding a bicycle. Matt went back to working 6 days a week. I got myself a job at Bunnings. We accomplished nothing around the house. We had two brief holidays with family. We threw around the idea of me going back to work full time. The dog stopped chewing things he's not supposed to. The cat continues to walk about on the bench like it's his God-given right. Quinn perserveres with his fondness for Abba and AC/DC and Justin Bieber lyrics and a love of all things superhero. Mieke remains true to the stereotypes of what 8 year old girls are into, adding to that a natural skill for and commitment to karate.

Happy new year to everyone and may you all enjoy a healthy and happy 2012. Over and out.

No comments: