Sunday, December 9, 2007

Check in

Just posting so those of you who still check this dusty blog know that I'm still around. I'm working on something post-worthy - will let you know as soon as I've got it!

Until then, love to you all. Merry and happy and all that jazz. I haven't sent Christmas cards and I can't promise that I will, although I promise to try and send them. I did buy some. About six months ago. I'm not actually sure where they are...

I had also better pull my finger out and get the Christmas tree up! (I'm such a bad parent!)

3 comments:

Nahlia said...

Yaaaay! Looking forward to some Christmassy photos! You Will wear a Santa hat now wont you?..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.